- Dr. Ir. M. Basuki Hadimuljono, M.Sc. – Ministry of Public Works and Housing (MoPWH), Indonesia.
Topic: Indonesia’s Infrastructure Development.
- Mr. Shinichi Yamanaka – Chief Representative, JICA Indonesia Office.
Topic: JICA’s Contribution to Indonesia’s Infrastructure Development.
- Dr. Bashar Muhammed – Associate Professor Civil & Environtmental Engineering Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia.
Topic: Rubber Concrete (Rubbercrete) in Material Development.
- Dr. Ir. Syarif Burhanuddin, M.Eng. – Director General for Construction Development Ministry of Public Works and Housing, Indonesia.
Topic: Strengthening Construction Safety Management in Indonesia.
- Mr. Lee Chuan Seng – Former Deputy of Building Construction Authority, Singapore.
Topic: The Singapore Construction Industry Digitation Journey.
- Dr. Toong-Khuan Chan – Senior Lecturer in Construction Management and Technology, University of Melbourne, Australia.
Topic: A Rational Economic Approach to Technology Choice and Industry Development.
- Dr. Ir. Danis Hidayat Sumadilaga, M. Eng.Sc – Director General of Human Settlements Ministry of Public Works and Housing, Indonesia.
Topic: The Strategic Competencies for Indonesian Civil Engineers to Compete in Industry 4.0 Era.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Masyhur Irsyam, MSE – Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia.
Topic: Disaster Mitigation.